Thursday, July 30, 2015

Motivated Mavens Kick Off

Picture

Wow! July is almost over. I turned 29 this month (...jeeze... almost 30!) and kick started an online fitness/inspiration group. You may have seen from my last post on the 21 Day Fix and the weight loss, toning and increased energy I got from the program -- I couldn't stop telling everyone about it!

I felt this "pull" to help others and started a private online community. A place to post breakfast, lunch and dinner photos along with nightly sweaty-after-workout-selfies, the true proof of a good workout! My little team of 3 is now a team of 13!!! We rock it daily with check-ins, motivation from one another and recipe sharing. 

Motivated Mavens is now UP and RUNNING, it's an open sharing community where I'll pop in daily with clean eating recipes, goals, team motivation, fitness ideas and more. 

Stop by and say hello.

xo, The Bohemian Blonde


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig