Wednesday, May 11, 2016

HELLO, CEO LIFESTYLE


I have to pinch myself because somedays l cannot get over how crazy-awesome this world is that we live right now....we get to build a business from our phone and laptop while still experiencing the world around us (our families, friends, financial freedom, the list goes on and on). I honestly think our generation and this TIME that we're all in is absolutely The Age of Connection. I believe that the ones that take the "risk" now will be the leaders of tomorrow. The ones that jump off the cliff and allow the parachute of life to open will FEEL the most alive in this lifetime 
.
What was supposed to be 30 minutes turned into nearly an hour and a half of straight up teamwork, accountability and perseverance chat. These fire starter sessions that I only dreamt about are now part of my life! My "job".... ‪#‎mindblown‬ ðŸ’¥
.
I have some pretty exciting news that I cannot WAIT to share tomorrow! I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight with the ideas swirling around my mind! ðŸ’«
.
The passion behind what I've been doing over here in "social media land" ðŸ˜‚is starting to become really.....real! 


All of the details will be shared on snap chat >>>> @thebohoblonde 








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig