Saturday, March 5, 2016

SUPERBOWL WEEKEND CLEAN EATING CHALLENGE GROUP



SUPERBOWL WEEKEND! Pretty stoked to see Coldplay, Bruno Mars and BeyoncĂ© take the stage during half time + all of the commercials! Not the biggest football fan (that’s what I get for growing up in house of all women, ha!) Drew and I plan on having some healthy options but let’s be real here - what is the Superbowl without some wings and beer?!

It’s okay to splurge every once in a while! But getting back on track is always just as important. So, kicking off Monday morning (Feb 8th), I’m preparing a week of CLEAN crock pot meals. Grocery List + Recipe Guide will be provided.

Join me + my team for this FREE 7 Day, Crockpot Meal Challenge! Message below “I’m IN!” or send me a private message. I’ll get you added today along with the grocery list so that when you go shopping for your Superbowl goodies, you can also get your weeks worth of crockpot meals to start fresh on Monday morning!

#Ilikebeer #andyoga heart emoticon

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig