Thursday, December 31, 2015

Cord Cutting Meditation + An Awakening Experience



Five years ago, I closed my eyes for real.

I had tried mediation but I didn't allow myself to break any barriers. I stopped any feeling with thought. I was bound to allow peace in my mind this time.

I took a deep belly breath and envisioned dark air leave my lungs through my nose. I let it all out. Every negative thought and sat blank. White. Nothing.

I suspended in this feeling for a moment, tiny thought crept in, I pushed it along, another tiny thought, pushed it along. Again in silence. Waiting. Breathing slowly.

Palms out, open on my folded knees.

Somewhere between the suspension of thought and feeling of grounding, my heart felt it before my mind. I felt what can only be said as a true awakening. The feeling of white light beamed through the top of my head. I was too afraid to open my eyes as I didn't want to interrupt the feeling that was happening...

In this moment, I cut cords. I physically felt "cords" connected to me being cut. The relationship I began in college and negative energy that flowed with that was immediately cut, I felt him leave me instantly. It was done. gone. no more connection to this person.

Cord to my childhood, my parents divorce, strong expectations for a certain family member, cut.

I saw myself standing in front of me in my mind, from behind the light shined so bright that I could hardly see myself anymore. The space completely filled with light.

As quickly as it came, it left taking years upon years of baggage and negativity. I was unbound from my past, FREE to live this life as ME.

This ignited my soul candle within. I started to ask, "Who am I?"..."What do I want to accomplish in this life time?"..."What makes me happy?"...."What makes me feel alive?" these are questions I never asked before. I lived within the cookie cutter box of living someone else's dream. It was time to step foot as myself, unbound.

I'm brought to my meditation pillow daily. Not seeking this same experience but to connect and ask for guidance.  Remaining open and willing to receive.

Meditation has changed my life. I know it can change others. I've seen my world change completely; do you see a sunset as just another day? Or a miraculous experience that you're even here - from conception, how did you get picked? How did you get so lucky to observe that sunset? What is your gift to the world? How will YOU live your life?

I know, loaded right? But if I die tomorrow, I don't want to say I didn't try to understand my purpose to why God allowed me to come here.

Try this simple meditation, take 2-10 minutes and let your mind simply clear.



The Bohemian Blondes Quick Meditation Guide

Sit in a comfortable seated position
Close your eyes
Take a deep belly breath in, out, in, out slowly
When a thought comes in, let it move on, you don't need to pay attention now
Surrender your mind, body and let your spirit levitate
Pause when you feel an opening / if you do not, stay still and practice over time
Let whatever come forward in, if it's a message, words or feeling - think of this as your higher self
Don't think too hard, just listen and be still

Stay in this place with no interruptions for 2-10 minutes

Practice when you can, stay in-tune with the call to come back to your meditation practice daily.


Enjoy the ride!

xo, The Bohemian Blonde
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig