Thursday, June 4, 2015

Wednesday Rock Concert

Picture

Regretting every minute of not having my nice camera with me but who am I kidding, I was a rock concert...who brings a nice camera to a rock concert. And what am I doing taking photos instead of watching the show, anyways ---  I can't help it.

Cage.

The.

Elephant.


I scored these free tickets and wasn't sure what to expect. I wasn't a loyal listener of any of their music so slightly unsure of what the show would be like.

Needless to say, FANTASTIC SHOW!

We go there in time to catch the second opening act of Nothing More. I swear I saw Jim Morrison every time I looked at the stage....see what I mean?
Picture
On to Cage...
Picture
Picture
Picture
Wearing the highest heels I had as to not miss a thing....5'2 is rough at GA concerts
Picture
One of the many in-crowd moments
Picture
I found this especially interesting, a tie between new and old? 
Picture
Going to a rock concert on a Wednesday is not advised, Thursday was tough.... but this one was WELL worth it!

xo, The Bohemian Blonde
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig