Tuesday, February 2, 2016

LOOKING FOR AN INTERN



I'm looking for an intern!

*Must commit one hour per day

*Must be open to personal development (podcasts, ignite-your-fire-within books, and much more)

*Must thrive in a team setting (meet new friends and empowering leaders)

*Must dream beyond the 9-5 career (you pick your time, pick your freedom)

Today and tomorrow my team is hosting a glimpse into this coaching business. I have space for 3 more Mavens that I'll take under my wing and show you the ropes (no strings attached). Get a first hand look at what I do as a coach and perhaps take away some crazy good inspiration for yourself!

Sound like something you'd be interested in? Message me, comment below or email directly at motivatedmavens@gmail.com

#MotivatedMavens #2DAYInternship #Whynotyou
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig