Monday, February 15, 2016

LUNGES + LUNCHES + LATTES CHALLENGE




All of next week I'll be downtown loading in the exhibitors for the H&G Show! During this time last year, I ate waaaay too many cookies, convention center fast food and just about anything in the moment. I failed to plan ahead and because of that, I wore out so quickly on carbs and sugar. This year is all about commitment *not matter what* and not falling off the train! SO! I'm planning out each one of my quick-clean-lunches, getting 20/30 minutes in each day from an easy to follow fitness routine (in my hotel room) and plenty of water!! This will be my biggest challenge to date - but I'm up for it!

That's 7 days total, Mon - Fri. Lunges, Lunches + Lattes! (yes...you read that right....lattes!)

+ 7 days of clean lunch ideas
+ 7 easy to follow workouts (no subscription needed!) 
+ group encouragement + motivation

Comment, "I love lattes" below and you'll be added!  #MotivatedMavens #ChallengeTime
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig