Sunday, February 28, 2016

THE BOHEMIAN BLONDE SUPERHERO YOGA




I signed up for a pretty unique yoga class tonight that will be embracing the Seven Spiritual Laws of SUPERHEROS.

It’s a sculpt class that’ll be digging deep into Deepak Chopra’s new book, grooving to some sweet tunes and of course, awakening. One of the suggestions for the class was to dress the part of a superhero such as Wonder Woman or maybe even wearing your own superhero cape, all ideas are welcome!

Ironic enough, this tank top arrived in the mail yesterday. A gift from someone I look up to more than words can describe. Someone that showed me there IS a way to live your life by your own design. And that there IS a way to be your very own boss - my BIGGEST goal in this lifetime heart emoticon

This tank top says, Bohemian. If you follow my blog, you’ll understand the significance this as my name in “cyber space world” is, The Bohemian Blonde.

The Bohemian Blonde is someone I created over a year ago. This “superhero chick” that empowers others, combats self-doubt to push beyond limiting beliefs. Constantly challenging the inner villain (ego). Just as I can feel myself taking a step back I ask, “What would TBB do?” … and immediately I step back OUT of the comfort zone. This entity / superhero woman inspires me daily.

So tonight, I’m going as me, my own superhero, TBB! And like any good super hero, wearing this tank top under my suit jacket in my day job – because that’s pretty cool too.

Who and what does your inner superhero look like? And if you don't have one, make one up, you deserve to heighten your amazing powers - that only you have.

#beYOURsuperhero #ThriveThursday#MotivatedMavens #Thebohemianblonde
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig