Friday, April 1, 2016

THE ENERGY PUSH


January 1st was the light switch... I wanted to push my own limits. 

I sit here writing this as I cannot believe where The Motivated Mavens are today -- nearly 200+ strong now! I really can't believe it. Honored and beside myself all at the same time. I held this image in my mind well before the group was even a possibility and poof! Here we are. I just needed to get-out-of-my-own-way and on a path that finally made sense to see this reality.

If you're struggling to get in-tune with your passions, I encourage you to seek meditation. There's something so magical about letting all the thoughts drift away and sit in present moment with yourself. 

While in meditation the other night, I felt this immense growth. I mean that in ever sense of the word and feeling. My body expanding into every corner of our bedroom. I could FEEL all four corners and it was beyond incredible. 

What became MORE incredible was later that evening. 

I felt the momentum of the expansion push me up and out of sleep. What happened was I was sleeping and in-between  sleep and awake, I was propelled UP and sat right up in bed. The energy coming from behind me (the driving force) was still with me and moved me out of sleep and upright in bed. I knew these energy a it was exactly what I had felt that evening in medication -- momentum --!

Sound crazy? Yep. sure was. I never truly understood energy until just recently, after that happened.  It was the momentum/message to keeeeeep going!

Message received. 
Pressing on. 

xo, The Bohemian Blonde 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig