Sunday, April 17, 2016

HOTEL ROOM RAMBLINGS + LOVE MONEY


During Father John Misty's last song, Drew and I decided to run to the stage. Landed smack dab in the front row, reached out and touched hands with the man himself. Pretty cool! I thought that would be the highlight of our evening but it turns out this morning was.

As I lay here next to my sleeping husband, in this GIANT beautiful king size bed and hotel room suite, Im reminded by the discussion we had a few nights ago to get here...the decision to stay downtown.

Now this might seem like a no brainer to stay next to the concert venue but $160 a night is a lot to swing on a swanky hotel room.

I decided to log into my side job account to just see where I was for the week...$367 stared back at me. We had enough money to stay downtown, cover our meals, a new record for our home office, couple cocktails at the concert and room service this morning. Without having to touch our full time job income. True definition to "fun money"!

As we spent this money, I had an overwhelming feeling of love. -- LOVE -- what I dedicate my evenings, weekends, lunch breaks spreading to other people. Pure and wholesome love was coming back to me. It was incredible. 

I've never enjoyed a career as much as I do this one. I shed a tear of thankfulness and looked up to say, "message received!" this is exactly where I need to be and continue doing. Thank you.

xo, The Bohemian Blonde 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig