Thursday, July 7, 2016

FINDING NATURAL ENERGY TO WORKOUT // ENERGIZE


Happy Thursday! The sun is shining and at 7:47AM this morning, I turned the BIG 3-0. Yikes! Thirty. Feels slightly strange no longer being in my 20's but that's ok, I love change and renew....so, bring it on Universe! :)

As most of you know, I'm a health and wellness coach and give numerous suggestions on weight loss, energy boosting and overall personal development all based on what's worked for me. One of the most asked questions I get is, "how do find the energy to workout?" I'll be honest, some days are better than others and for the days that's it's harder to get going, I'll crush my Energize.

Let me first tell you that I did a TON of research before trying this product as I hate that jittery-too-much-coffee feeling as often times, for me, it feels like an oncoming panic attack, which I don't need in my life! 

The energy you get from Energize is the same you'd get from green tea. So, I tried a little sample about 6 months ago, loved that I was able to power through an entire workout, push myself for a longer period of time and my muscles weren't as tired as before. I decided to order the tub below and keep the momentum going. 

I don't use it every day (although you could) I reserve it for the days that I need the extra push or if I'm planning to workout hard before a big event. I used this religiously before my sister's wedding two weeks ago! Never missed a workout. 

All I do is take one tiny scoop, mixed with water and down it! The flavor is a very light lemon citrus taste without a chalky or sugary aftertaste. Not bad at all.



The back label: "Energize was developed by Harvard-trained scientists using cutting-edge sports science and nutrition research.  It's loaded with powerful ingredients and phytonutrients that have been scientifically shown to work.  Formulated at clinically effective ingredient levels scientifically shown to make a difference in energy, focus, stamina, strength, and recovery."


What have I personally noticed after taking Energize?

+ Faster recovery times
+ More energy and endurance to keep going
+ Less muscle soreness after working out
+ MY TOP REASON...More energy and endurance!!!

After mixing it up, taking it down, 20 minutes later, I'm ready for a powerful workout. 
It's that simple.


So.....what's IN Energize that sets it apart from other pre-workout supplements?

·  Beta-alanine

This amino acid helps reduce lactic acid buildup in your muscles, which helps to delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue so you can push harder and last longer. Numerous scientific studies show that beta-alanine is especially effective at helping to improve performance during intense exercise.


·  Low-dose caffeine (from green tea and coffee bean extract) 

Low-dose caffeine has been shown to be ergogenic (which means it helps enhance performance). It also helps improve reaction time and focus, and reduce exercise-induced muscle fatigue. From recreational exercisers to elite athletes, studies show that it can give you both a mental and physical boost.


·  Quercetin

This powerful performance-enhancing phytonutrient gets a lot of attention in leading exercise physiology-nutrition laboratories because it can help improve endurance and delay exercise-induced muscle fatigue to help you get through your workouts and give you that competitive edge.

There's no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives. Which really stuck out to be as compared to the other brands I was using. 



Today I streamed PIYO from a shady spot on my patio. 45 minutes of low impact sweating is just what I needed!

Are you interested in trying Energize for yourself? 

Follow this link here to my page, there's sample sizes as well as a full tub that retails at $49.95 for 40 servings which would be 40 workouts.... totally worth every penny! :)

Questions for you!

1) What pre-workout are you currently drinking?
2) What workouts are you currently doing?
3) Do you have an accountability buddy or would you like one? Comment below!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig