Saturday, January 9, 2016

GIRL BOSSIN' THROUGH JANUARY


Today is one of my favorites - it's shipping day! Through the past couple weeks, we've held each other accountable to reach our fitness goals. But - somewhere along the line we started go a LOT deeper...we shared stories of personal goals that reached far and beyond weight loss. I was brought to tears late last night when my team began posting raw videos of their journey. I couldn't believe that I(of all people) created this community...This community of Mavens that continues to give me goosebumps.  As I drop these off at the post office, I'm grateful for their willingness to take this wellness journey with me and more importantly, for themselves. 

Words cannot say how EXCITED I am for our next round of growth - BOTH OUTward and INward heart emoticon

Message me today if you have interest in joining us, we start up on Feb. 1st! Giving you enough time to see what it's all about! #MotivatedMavens#awakenyourpotential #loveandlight
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig