Thursday, March 10, 2016

COACH SHOUTOUT :: MARIJA


I am SO proud to announce this driven friend of mine, Marija Crosson. A few short months ago, we connected up over our love of fitness, clean eating, goal setting and general #girlboss lifestyle. I knew from the beginning that I had a TRUE go-getter on my hands! This was especially true because she committed to working out every-single-day. (Yes! I know!!! Hello...GO-getter!!) She doesn't just give you 75%..or 80%... it's 100% all the time. When she's committed, she's committed. Oh, and not to mention the most delicious clean meals I've ever seen! This girl can cook!

Now as a coach, she's giving that full 100% back. Taking what she's learned and investing it in her teammates. She's transformed and now taking her crew #TeamUplift with her!

Marija - It's been incredible to watch your journey, I admire your courage, strength and knowledge. You deserve the upmost recognition for this goal!!! There's so may milestones yet to come!!!

Congratulations!

**Vitrual cheers** you earned this! heart emoticon

PS) Tonights call with the CEO was beyond exciting. I'm sure looking forward to more of those - Thank you for letting me listen in! You deserved that recognition!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig