Monday, March 14, 2016

WANDERLUST FOR CALI



*Wanderlust* 

Stares back at me in my home office. Pinned to my bulletin board, It’s my daily reminder of the infinite possibilities that life has instore for both of us. The desire to roam, travel and experience new things with my husband pulls at both of our cores. 

We just did the math and from our little side gigs, we have enough money to really splurge on some summer travel! The best part is that we’ll even be able work our jobs on the ROAD! Yep, we truly love what we’re doing! Drew booking gigs for musicians all over the US (along with himself) and for me, running one incredible group of Motivated Mavensand Wellness Coaches…. Pinch…. Me.

So! First off, thinking a trip down the California coast for a week or two? Or forever? wink emoticon

Any suggestions and/or must see places?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig