Thursday, March 10, 2016

STARBUCKS AFTERNOON BIZ CHAT


If you're in Uptown and see a gal parked outside of Starbucks blabbing on the phone about the coolest group ever, The Motivated Mavens, it's just me! 

Running my "side biz" from my car on my lunch break. Knowing that it'll only benefit the freaking rockstars that are blooming in my team this week! So many people looking to live a cleaner more active lifestyle FILLS my heart ten times over! 

Oh and no biggie, but Marija scored a call with the CEO of our company tonight!!!! #shutthefrontdoor!!!! Can't wait to listen in and collect all the golden knowledge nuggets he'll be giving out! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

BIG things happening!!!!! #MotivatedMavens
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig