Friday, March 11, 2016

LULULEMON GIFTCARD + CAREER GROWTH


Confession: I dont own a single THING from lululemon athletica

Yeah, I might be the ONLY gal on the planet that doesn't own Lulu leggings or those **adorable** workout tops! Reason being, I couldn't afford it or justify the cost. 

See that red plastic card? Thats from this little side gig...ah hem, more like dream gig! Its a giftcard to SHOP! 😍 I have to pinch myself daily as I get to work Jessica Butlerererr, the MOST incredible girlboss I've ever met. {THANK you, Jess. I loved the sweet card + cannot wait to use the gift card! I couldn't have taken this leap without YOU!}

So! LULU-lovers, what should I get!???

#TGIF #girlbosslove #lululemonvirgin#mycathasjudgingeyes
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig