Monday, June 13, 2016

410 LIVE BEATING HEARTS


There are over 410 LIVE beating hearts on this call right now and I'm so beside myself in my thoughts that I could burst right open.
.
A YEAR ago I took this jump and what I'm finding is that some people THRIVE, some people DIVE.
.
We get into the drivers seat and start to drive, we're enjoying it, windows down and it starts to rain. We either make a choice to drive on, wait it out, or turn around. 
.
Rain WILL come, but there's a rainbow on the otherside just WAITING for you to witness it because YOU drove yourself there!!! If you give up on YOURSELF and turn around, you'll never know where the road was going!!!!
.
Take your life into your OWN hands and don't give up from a little rain. Even IF its hard! Life is hard!!! We ALL know this. But what's even harder -- not living in your purpose or passion. Because that right there >>> is simply hitting the punch clock day in and day out with no zest or fire left in your soul.
.
Hustle HARD. DREAM HARDER and by all means, ‪#‎DRIVEON‬ 


xo, Seana // The Bohemian Blonde 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig