Monday, June 27, 2016

DEJA VU


Something pretty intense has been happening lately, I've been waking up to "activity" at night.

Let me explain, I've been waking up to major thoughts. Almost like poetry pouring in through into my head but it's different, it's wisdom.

And let me freak you out even more, I think it's either my guardian angel or something of the sort working through me while I sleep.

Groovy, huh?

They're full of positive energy that I've been writing down pieces as I get them. Mostly in short little snippets.

Last week I was having this conversation in my dream about looking up to the moon, the star next to it being Jupiter, the star to the bottom right was Mars. Anywho, the conversation with this person, whom I couldn't tell who it was, was telling me to, "keep going, keep doing what you're doing" the way it was delivered was almost like a bad cell phone reception, scratchy and spotty.

I absorbed the message from the dream, thinking that's all it was.

Until two days later.

I was on the phone, sitting outside talking to a relative of mine. The conversation of looking at the very same moon and stars started to play out...

deja vu strikes and sets in.

I've already had this conversation. We go on and on.... what's that star? I say Jupiter. And that one? Mars.

A long conversation ensues and she says at the end, "keep going, keep doing what you're doing."

Hair stands on end. Message received.

From a very vivd dream, this event has already occurred and deja vu confirmed it.

Perhaps this is meant for you too reading this right now...keep going, keep doing what you're doing too. 

I recently came across a quote that was so good, I have to share it here:

Finding your passion isn't just about careers and money. It's about finding your authentic self. The one you've buried beneath other people's needs ― Kristin Hannah

xo, Seana // The Bohemian Blonde 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig