Wednesday, June 8, 2016

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT THAT CHANGED MY LIFE


Sometimes our biggest challenges are our biggest hidden gifts.
.
This stack of books caught my eye before leaving the house this morning. 
.
See the one on the bottom? But also notice the ones towards the top. All compounding on top of eachother. Layers of knowledge and foundation. 
.
‪#‎Sturdy‬ as they held up my laptop for creating Youtube videos this weekend for my team. Coming up on a year now with them and it all really hit me this morning....
.
If it wasn't for my panic attacks, I wouldn't have had such a strong pull to join this community. Reason being, a huge portion of my weekly to-do's is‪ #‎selfdevelopment‬ and diving deep into all of these incredible books! Taking control of my life and the all the glorious panic that comes along with it!! 
.
Sometimes the things that can feel like such burdens in our daily lives actually become our BIGGEST opportunities for growth. What does that look like for you? I wouldn't be so open or even thinking of writing this post if it wasn't for the journey it took to get here -- and the possibility of it reaching someone that needs it 
.
Thankful for the burdens and counting my blessings!


xo, Seana // The Bohemian Blonde 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Bohemian Blonde. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig